The Ethical Social Group (ESG) is a company on a mission to bring back the good in social media.
We produce tech-led products that improve the lives of our members through the promotion of positive interaction and safe social engagement. We are in the advanced stages of developing and launching our dating App Fluttr and our Social platform wndr.
Both are fully verified environments that deliver safe spaces for people to come together and communicate in a positive and secure space.
We are looking for a passionate creative administrative assistant to join our team.
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose:
Offering administrative support to key members of the product team this role will involve handling of clerical and administrative tasks as well as organisational support tasks.
This is a varied and often high-paced job environment, and the successful candidate will need to be able to handle multiple tasks at once, budget their own time well, be an excellent communicator and interact professionally with all members of the company.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to key members of the Product team.
- Manage shared email accounts and team communications.
- Manage and Administrate SharePoint sites
- Research, analysis of data and report creation.
- File management
- Document creation and editing.
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organise travel arrangements for staff members.
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of Product team or senior staff
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Research Skills
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage with a pro-active approach.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Knowledge of project and task management tools such as MS Planner, Zendesk, Trello and Jira
- Experience of collaboration and conferencing tools such as MS Teams, Slack and Discord.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- GCSE Grade 4/C or above in Maths and English
- NVQ or BTEC in Business and Admin desired but not essential
Benefits: Bonus scheme; Option of working from home
Expected start date: May 2021.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Office location: Work from home / Alderley Park, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield SK10 4TG
To apply: Send a CV and a short 2-3 minute long video describing why you think this job is right for you.