Customer Service Operator
Are you hard-working, a team player but can use your own initiative, works well to deadlines and is a quick learner? Of course you are, and so is everyone else who will be applying for this job.
We are looking for someone who is a lot more than a list of generic CV requirements. Passionate? Dedicated? Enthusiastic? These things are all good and we welcome them with open arms but at ESG we expect the extra-ordinary. The extra-ordinary is the norm here and we strive to be the very best at what we do.
If you have the belief that you could be part of the ESG culture and help change lives for the better then we look forward to hearing from you.
This is a public-facing role so all of the skills below are paramount –
- Previous experience in a fast- paced customer service role
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Zendesk a bonus
- Fabulous written and verbal communication skills
- A great phone manner
- The ability to keep cool in stressful situations
- Problem-solving skills
- A sense of humour
- Flexibility and a willingness to jump in and help your team
- You’ll have to be organized and be able to delegate your time effectively
If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- An up to date CV
- A covering letter about why you want this job ad why you are a great fit for us
- A 2-5 minute video about yourself – this is really important for us
£30K per annum plus performance-related bonuses
Interviews to be held in the next two weeks
Benefits: Bonus scheme; Option of working from home
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours week, Permanent. Daytime hours to be confirmed.
Office location: Work from home / Alderley Park, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield SK10 4TG
To apply: Send a CV and a short 2-3 minute long video describing why you think this job is right for you.